- Structures must be no more than 14' high from the
finished grade of property. This protects the views
for every lot in the development.
- Homes in the first four phases of the development
(to Calle Playa Estero) must be a minimum of 1,200
sq.ft. and homes from Calle Playa Estero to the beach
must be a minimum of 1,500 sq.ft.
- All homes are subject to the architectural control
- No park models, trailers, or manufactured homes
are allowed. Only homes that are built on-site by
approved contractors or the custom off-site built
homes that are specifically designed, engineered (offered
through PARKSTRONG) are allowed.
- All building must be completed within one-year from
start of construction.
- No retail business may be operated within the residential
- Domestic pets with a limit of two-per lot are allowed.
Variances can be applied for with the Home Owners
- Only certain plants are allowed per "PROFEPA"
(Mexican equivalent of E.P.A.). A list can be obtained
from Playa De Oro.
- Excessive noise prohibited after 10 p.m. and before
- Home Owners fee includes, but is not limited to:
24-hour security, maintenance of swimming pools, hot
tub, roads, common areas,
and property management. The HOA is controlled by
the land owners.
Property must be well maintained at all
times. No non-operational vehicles, appliances, or parts may
be stored on property unless garaged (keeps from junk-yard
Pets must be contained within the lot at all times when not
accompanied on leash and must not be a nuisance or danger
to the community. Animals may be exercised in green area.
All droppings are the responsibility of the pet-owner to clean
up immediately. No wild animals or dangerous reptiles may
be kept as pets.
Plants not allowed will be immediately removed, as there
can be a $1,000 fine for both land owner and developer. Because
the endangered Garambullo Cactus is natural to Playa de Oro
PROFEPA regulations regarding plants and trees are strictly
The CC&R's are in place to
provide protection for the buyer and the development, Playa
De Oro. These have to be adhered to very strictly.